Welcome to the red apronAnd welcome back to the table. It is our personal goal to get our friends, family and loved ones back to the table around fresh, wholesome, well prepared food – and now our table includes you.
Give the gift of timeYou can send printed or electronic gift certificates – all you have to do is call us and we will make all the arrangements.
- Friends ordered some meals for us, and we couldn't be more delighted. The taste is at least 4 star or better and the portions are ample!
- The red apron surprised us by introducing the boys to something new that they loved. Our twin boys couldn't get enough of the vegetable slaw!
- Thank you for bringing the family meal back into my home!
- Thank you so much for a wonderful Valentine's Day meal. I was so pleased to receive the little extras that you included. It was perfect.
- The red apron experience was fantastic.
- You made a lot of fans with last night's meal, every part of which completely exceeded our expectations.
- Tonight's vegetarian Mushroom & Lentil dinner particularly rocked. As a meat lover from Alberta, that says a lot.
- It is so rare to encounter a business that seems to genuinely care about the experience of its customers.
- My wife's co-workers got us red apron when she had to quit work for cancer treatments. Let me say how much your service has meant to me.
- I buy very little prepared food, however the minute I walked in the front door I recognized "my kind of food". Keep up the good work!
- The red apron means that we have no excuse not to exercise on Thursdays because you take care of dinner for us!